Can I copy paste my base?

There was a mod that made blueprints possible to save and paste, but i dont know if it still exists and if it works.

The bigger problem may be the seed. Due to changes in the game i dont know if the same seed produces the very same map again. For example: if something was not in the code when you started your save, its either not there again, or the seed may be completely different due to changes.

Yes it is possible follow the steps.

1. Select the oxygennotincluded game in your library on Steam, right click and select properties
  2. click local files on the left click browse on the right
  3. Create the debug_enable.txt file in the OxygenNotIncluded_Data folder. so a note is hollow but its name is debug_enable
  4. open your game normally and login to your saved game
  5. After entering the game, press the backspace key (the key above enter) and the backspace key.
  6. A menu will open in front of you, select your base with the mouse icon at the top on the right.
  7. After selecting all of them, write "mybase" there and save.
  8. close the game completely, go to your new world, press the backspace button again and find and select your saved template by typing "mybase" from the bottom right.
  9. The template will come to your mouse and paste it.

NOTE: You need to re-adjust the sensors and things that require adjustment. It will be the same as when you first installed it.
I translated from Turkish to English, try to understand if there is a typo in my explanation.

On 4/4/2023 at 2:00 PM, HagenAizen said:

Yes it is possible follow the steps.

Thank you for instruction!

On 4/3/2023 at 7:33 PM, SharraShimada said:

The bigger problem may be the seed

I copy paste my current seed to a new game and added story traits - seed changed by several letters at the end but it was the same map with new traits.

On 4/4/2023 at 5:11 PM, RuiPalhas said:

If all you want is to get the new meteors on your existing base

Mod helpes with meteors. But I also need this for fossils and any future worldgen changes. Every story trait got me in the middle of my walkthrough, so :)

45 minutes ago, Dotrein said:

Thank you for instruction!

I copy paste my current seed to a new game and added story traits - seed changed by several letters at the end but it was the same map with new traits.

Mod helpes with meteors. But I also need this for fossils and any future worldgen changes. Every story trait got me in the middle of my walkthrough, so :)

You are welcome, Look at my post

Archived