[Game Update] - 545357

• Developer

A small hotfix to update official translations and fix some localizations bugs.

Fixes

• All versions
    • Fixed localization of strings using "click" and "press" verbs.
    • Fixed several invalid or unsupported characters in strings.
    • Fixed issue preventing patch notes summary showing correctly when Korean language selected. 
    • Updated Chinese localization.
  • Spaced out! only
    • Fixed issue causing build menu category buttons to bounce for an unreasonable amount of time when switching active worlds.

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Developer
24 minutes ago, alex03940134 said:

This update is causing the game to crash before the main menu even loads. The crash screen has no text in it, only Bubbles screaming and empty UI elements.

(I'm on macOS 10.15.7, Intel)

screenshot of empty crash report: https://imgur.com/a/t0XR7xT

Sorry to hear that. When was the last time you were able to play? This issue sounds familiar to one that was fixed in a patch last week. If the issue persists after confirming you are running the latest build please submit a bug report mentioning your platform (Steam, Epic, WeGame) and with your Player.log file attached.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

1 hour ago, alex03940134 said:

This update is causing the game to crash before the main menu even loads. The crash screen has no text in it, only Bubbles screaming and empty UI elements.

(I'm on macOS 10.15.7, Intel)

screenshot of empty crash report: https://imgur.com/a/t0XR7xT

I was hitting this and had to manually disable Fast Track by editing mods.json. Do you have that mod installed?

• Thanks 1

As ash said, seems to be an issue with the Fast Track mod. Easiest way to fix it is to go toDocuments\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\local and delete the mod manually. A fix will probably be done very soon by the mod author and by then just redownload it and add it back.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ashridah said:

I was hitting this and had to manually disable Fast Track by editing mods.json. Do you have that mod installed?

That was exactly it, thanks! I didn't know I could manually disable mods with that json file, that's great to know. Thanks again!

22 hours ago, JarrettM said:

Fixed issue causing build menu category buttons to bounce for an unreasonable amount of time when switching active worlds.

Can we actually have the bouncing not happening at all when just switching worlds? It's relatively annoying when you switch between worlds a lot. I get that it happens because resources technically become available at that moment, but they have been the whole time on that world, so the bouncing pretty much is unnecessary.

Edit: How about a config option "Animate building menu when new buildings become available" that experienced players can turn off? Disables both the newly researched icons and the blllrrrp blllrrrp.

Edited by WeSaidMeh
  • Like 1