New skins introduced with QoL update

I really like new skins for beds and lamps, they are not trying to be something else (who needs car in their bedroom, really...?), they are clearly furnitures, but with personal touch of the duplicant that uses them. I'd love to see more skins like that, I cannot make goofy ones (castles or uniforms from Fast Friends update) fit anywhere in my base, but those new ones are great and I want to collect all of them!

Good job!

I'm not going to say the goofy ones have no place because there are undoubtedly players who like that kind of thing.  I personally do not, but that doesn't mean those who do should do without.  Therefore, a healthy mix of both styles is probably the best approach.  

24 minutes ago, goboking said:

I'm not going to say the goofy ones have no place because there are undoubtedly players who like that kind of thing.  I personally do not, but that doesn't mean those who do should do without.  Therefore, a healthy mix of both styles is probably the best approach.  

Of course! Anybody can enjoy different things, and if I don't enjoy specific art style it doesn't mean it's wrong - it's jsut not for me.

That's why I didn't want to criticise skins during last update, but I felt I should praise new ones that I really enjoy :) Sorry if the feeling of my message was different

Archived