Let the marm guards and woody in the shape of an elk break the columns

Пожалуйста, позвольте хранителю Мерму и Вуди в образе лося разбить колонны, так как способности этих персонажей усиливаются за счет увеличения силы и будут соответствовать тому, что это могут сделать Уорли и Вольфганг.

Or maybe let us do it with gunpowder. Everyone has access to it not just wolfgang and warly. If the pick/axe was intended to do it then it's only fair if nobody included Wolfgang and Warly would be able to mine them without it.

But man do I hate that everything new is just "find ruins to unlock the new feature".

15 hours ago, Wonz said:

Or maybe let us do it with gunpowder. Everyone has access to it not just wolfgang and warly. If the pick/axe was intended to do it then it's only fair if nobody included Wolfgang and Warly would be able to mine them without it.

But man do I hate that everything new is just "find ruins to unlock the new feature".

Yes. Gunpowder is the perfect compromise

Its not really a good idea to make it easier and is it wrong for some characters to have some unique interactions? Its not a good argument that because Wolfgang and Warly can do it without going to ruins, everyone should be able to.

If gunpowder or merms and literally every character was able to mine it without clearing ruins I don't think that dreadstone armor should be buffed but I want the armor to get buffed, especially the head slot as thulecite crown is just better and for that to happen it should require some significant effort.

The boss fight isn't difficult and he only has 10k health.

Archived