Wolfgang should still be working out while

Wolfgang should still be working out while carrying statues and gaining mightyness.   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Wolfgang should still be working out while carrying statues and gaining mightyness. 

• Agree
    • Disagree

That's literally what I said and made this post about and yes I think so to

Other forms of working out to gain mightyness are mining, chopping and fighting another one is moving with the dumbbell to not lose mightyness. Personally I don't see why this is a problem or to much of a difference other then to smooth out the game play as wolfgang. 

While carrying statues (or boulders dropped by Antlion in caves) Wolfgang’s Mightiness drain is supposed to be paused, so as long as he’s holding the statue/Boulder might never drops.

If he were to passively gain Mighty in addition to this perk: You’d have players running around with 24/7 Mighty Wolfgang without needing to work up to and earn that might.

I think the character is honestly in a really good spot right now, his Mighty form feels Rewarding to achieve and use.

Wanting this change would just mean ignoring everything and just picking up a statue/Boulder.

Which in my opinion would be even more lame then before his rework where just eating would make you go mighty.

@Mike23Ua i dont care about the suggestion but the scenario you are describing is very far from what would happend. Sacrificing hand and body slot to carry a heavy item is way more annoying than simply using during few seconds a gembell or marble bell while keeping your cane/weapon/lantern/what ever in your hand and your magi/backpack/clothing after the metter is up

@Mike23Ua 

I 100% agree with @ArubaroBeefaloin this matter @Mike23Uaits very hard to think wolfgangs are going to drop their bags to run around with a statues when you fight you gain mightiness when you run with a dumbbell you dont lose mightiness in turn is not a workout but if your moving hole statues that's definitely a workout or are you someone that skips leg day @Mike23Ua

Archived