I need gamemode changing option

Before relaxed mode was added you could change your gamemode using this command: SaveGameIndex.data.slots[number_of_your_world].server.game_mode = "endless"

But now not only does it no longer work, all the worlds I used this command on reverted back to their original gamemode. I don't really get why this option isn't implemented in the world settings yet. I really need to get rid of regeneration timer on some of my worlds. 

14 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Before relaxed mode was added you could change your gamemode using this command: SaveGameIndex.data.slots[number_of_your_world].server.game_mode = "endless"

But now not only does it no longer work, all the worlds I used this command on reverted back to their original gamemode. I don't really get why this option isn't implemented in the world settings yet. I really need to get rid of regeneration timer on some of my worlds. 

if isnt a dedicated server you can change that any time from the world settings menu

you can also try to change like this https://steamcommunity.com/app/322330/discussions/0/1694922526916235438/

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

this is to alter the death timer, you can set it to diseable like in endless

and if you want to activate the renovation of resources like in endless you have this option

Thanks! Is there a way to change survival to wilderness?

40 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Thanks! Is there a way to change survival to wilderness?

do you mean spawning in a random place and pick a new character when dying?

both things have settings in the same place

image.thumb.png.c648245abdac5285d3dae35635564b15.png

image.thumb.png.35803bec6cfb6655651733aa428cdec6.png

now choosing between "survival", "endless", etc is just a way to create a world with the old settings applied instead of the default ones, isnt like the previous game modes, now are just presets. You can have a wilderness with regrowth or survival with regrowth, etc

Archived