Suggestion: Task Prioritization for shadow servants

Phen

• task prioritization based on summon's proximity
    • example: so lets say there's a tree, twigs and berry bushes in an area- i want the shadow servant to prioritize picking sticks for me rather than chop wood. so what im gonna do is im gonna summon the shadow servant literally on top of the twigs so that it gets prioritized i.e he will first collect the sticks and then pick the berries and then chop the trees.
  • task prioritization based on what you click
    • example: same scenario: there's a tree, twigs and berry bushes in an area- i just want the shadow servant to ONLY pick the berry bushes- after i click the summon shadow servant the white circle pops up normally but when i hover over say a berry bush- the berry bush gets highlighted and when i click it the shadow servant summons normally but it only picks the berry bushes and ignores the rest.
    • edit: i think it should also work for things like items on the ground e.g when a bunch of grass geckos **** out their grass and you wanna harvest that ****, just hover the mouse over the grass and click boom only grass gets picked up
  • task prioritization based on summon's proximity and what you click
    • example: this is the best of both worlds i.e if you hover over a resource and click it- the summon will only collect resources of that kind, but if you click near a resource- it will prioritize that kind of resource and then move on to the other nearby resources in the AOE

I think it's is a great QoL buff !

That's a nice suggestion. I wanted to ask for the same thing but it didn't seem to be that big of an issue to bother mentioning. You can just clear your twigs farm area from trees, and naturally spawning saplings are scattered so it's better to just pick them up yourself anyways. 

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

It already prioritizes what's closest to it, but puts trees above that priority. It's good this way since if it didn't they would be terrible at logging natural forests. 

the point of this suggestion is to have the same AI for picking items and harvesting resources e.g if a rock is closer to a servant than a flint, it will prioritize picking all the rocks first and then move on to the next closest thing which is the flint. i want the same thing to be true but for harvesting resources, say a twig is closer to a servant than a tree, it will prioritize picking all the twigs first before doing the next closest action which is to chop trees.

this feature is really improves QoL if i have 60 stacks of wood on me and i lack sticks and im want the full maxwell experience of not doing things yourself i.e having my servants pick the sticks for me

Archived