is that possible to kite eye of terror without speed modifer in the beta?

8 minutes ago, dois raios said:

I am used to kill eye of terror kitting in the early days, but today I tried to kill eye of terror, but idk exactly why, it hitted me every first dash attack, now it is needed to wait till having speed modifier? or is it just skill issue?

• AoE attack hit boxes for Ancient Sentrypede, Eye of Terror, Retinazor, Spazmatism, and Celestial Champion have been updated to account for the size of their targets.

21 minutes ago, Well-met said:

To klei deerclops is a different matter. They likely deliberately nerfed clops because of its newbie-clearing impact and it'll stay nerfed

Thats true, now I will need to be near roads to kill eye of terror just a minor inconvenience for me, and maybe it will be deadly for new players if someone spawn eye of terror in a pub lol

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

To klei deerclops is a different matter. They likely deliberately nerfed clops because of its newbie-clearing impact and it'll stay nerfed

and because was really ridiculous in videogame alive in 2022 to see newbies being killed by invisible atacks when they tried to hit from behind...

Archived