Unique Battlecries

Despite all the baggage that came with Warbucks, he did bring with him something very unique. Of course, I'm talking about that little battlecry he did when he entered combat. It was so charming! It's always amazed me that they never tried exploring the idea further.

In the future, I'd love to see if some other characters could get this treatment too. It'd be a way to get across more of a character's personality while playing them, kind of like how they've been doing with the idle animations. I mean, Wigfrid is right there guys.

While the idea sounds cute, it gets so so so grating after even a TINY bit of Warbucks gameplay, since it fires off so frequently. The fact that everyone praises it and I've never heard complaints about it getting annoying is actually one of the biggest signs that nobody played Warbucks tbh. If they did this they'd definitely need to adjust the frequency or have it toggle-able or something.

its so weird, how come warbucks got one, got snaped out of existance for no good reasons, but then the idea of a battle cry was not used? like you would think that wigfried, an actual combat character, would actualy have something like that dont you think?

Archived