Wortox,Wormwood and Wilson . Rework and ideas

Hello, people! Seeing how they want to change Maxwell, I wanted to suggest to you how they can possibly change Wortox and not only him.

Maxwell was finally given the opportunity to adequately conjure with his shadows with the help of ,, Umbra code,, as we were shown in Wolfgang's cinematics, it's a pity they didn't give us the opportunity to bafat their teammates, well, okay.

So what am I getting at? And everything is simple! It seems to me to such characters as: Wortox, Wormwood and Wilson (because he sat on the throne, even if not for long). It is necessary to give the opportunity to create spells (on their own or through some objects created by them)

1)Wormwood's magic, it seems to me, should be connected, not only with plants, but also with his crystal.After all, as we know, he fell from the moon.I think it is necessary to give him the opportunity to command plants (as an example, to create a stationary plant that will spit at enemies with something or bite them, for a certain period of time). As well as the ability to absorb the power of precious stones.(When absorbing the power of the gemstone, the abilities of not only Wormwood will change, but also the plants they summon)

2)As for Wilson, I don't know exactly what, for example, to give him magical properties, but I know for sure that he should have them.Well, I think his magic must be related to his crazy science (Wagstaff2.0?)and with shadows.(I suggest writing your ideas to this point.)

3)And finally My favorite is Wortox. And its first change should concern Wanda.YES, Wanda. Although I do not like Wanda (she is too light for me), but I think that the developers in vain deprived her of the opportunity to be treated at the expense of ,, showers,, Wortox. Because of this, one of the strengths of Wortox disappears in the treatment of the entire team (I think that,,souls,, which Wortox uses are not souls.- it's some kind of magical energy.)

I think Wortox should be given ,,soul storage,, it will be an item that can store 40 ,,shower,, (a rainy day supply). There can be only 1 such item in the inventory of a Workbox

,,Resurrection,,Wortox can resurrect a partner using 15 souls

Wortox should have magic aimed at bosses.As an example,,soul sucking,,- Wortox throws ,, a mark,,(,by touching,, or another method) at the target and depending on the damage as a pyrimer, he will receive the equivalent of ,,souls,,. And he will spend these souls already on combat magic.

Attacking magic ,, Soul Explosion,, -Using all ,,souls,, or part of ,,souls,, (necessary to kill an enemy) deals a lot of damage (as an example 1,,soul,,=150 damage) When killing with magic,,souls,, do not fall from the enemy.

I think that the Wortox should be able to teleport at least 1 teammate (Worktox takes a partner by the ,, hand,, (he should not stand motionless) and teleports to a place with him where it is necessary.) When teleporting with a partner, the soul jump costs 40% more.If Vortex has 20 ,,souls,, then he can teleport at least to the edge of the map, while using all ,, souls,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add your ideas or change the ones I suggested.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.(I write everything through a translator) XD

19 hours ago, IDreamerI said:

Wortox should have magic aimed at bosses.As an example,,soul sucking,,- Wortox throws ,, a mark,,(,by touching,, or another method) at the target and depending on the damage as a pyrimer, he will receive the equivalent of ,,souls,,. And he will spend these souls already on combat magic.

S586d7dd93652f_20170104-ThulianShadowVacuum.thumb.png.97498d2158f7a319407507f6b8dd8b36.pngSomething like this?

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

S586d7dd93652f_20170104-ThulianShadowVacuum.thumb.png.97498d2158f7a319407507f6b8dd8b36.pngSomething like this?

Cool drawing.I think it would suit Wilson's rework

No. I think Wortox should use ,, Magic,, , and not items that give him ,, souls,,.

Example- Worktox (casts) throws ,,aptly,, at the enemy and the enemy around him has an aura signaling that ,, the vital force (soul) flows out of him (is sucked out),, And while the ,,mark,, is in effect, the damage inflicted on the enemy is converted to a Wortox in the form of ,, soul,,

Playing as a Wortox, it is not difficult to notice that from any,,Living,, creatures falls ,,soul,, Be it: ,,butterfly(1 hp),, . ,,bifalo (1000 hp),, or ,,spider (100 hp),, .With Bosses and mini bosses fall 7-8 ,,shower,, well, it's clear here. If you look closely, Bufalo (1000 hp) is not equal to a spider (100 hp), but at the same time 1 soul falls from each.I'm not talking about increasing the dropouts,,souls,, depending on the hp.I'm talking about introducing a spell that allowed for a certain action to get more ,, souls,,.. That is, you cast on a beefalo ,,a mark,, and during the battle ,,a mark,, finishes the action and you are given,, a souls,, and in the end you get more than one ,,soul,,

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.(I write everything through a translator) XD

Archived