Good job posting on Steam

I just wanted to commend the makers of this game for posting Don't Starve on Steam in an honest and ethical manner. There have been a couple of games released on Steam recently that tried to hide the fact they were still in development and when I saw the Steam store page for this game, it really illustrated the proper way to list a game on Steam while still in development.

Thank you.

Agreed. Thanks for listing it on Steam at all, that was really cool of you guys. Steam is very convenient, and I am convincing some of my friends to buy the game as well. Thank you very much for giving us an extra copy to give away, it was a nice surprise for one of my friends who is also a fan of your previous titles.

I didn't know this game existed till I saw it on Steam a few days ago. Since then I've gotten a couple friends to play and gave my extra copy to my friend who likes to stream games, which he's already streamed this game and that got a couple of his viewers interested who also purchased it already.... Steam's amazing. :)