End tables for dining and presenting loot.

I wanna have a dining area setup where I could place my meals onto the tables and have them presented for the people to eat if they'd like. A kind of a chef roleplay as you put a drink and a meal or few for the people out there that want some. Lighting up the tables with lightbulbs and having romantic dinner and what not. The tables should have two or three storage items, one for decor and two others for foods. If there's a decor item bigger than some flowers it should table up the whole table as a display.

The folk I talked about it agreed and would want that, maybe if you dine at a decorated table you'd get a tiny bit of sanity bonus or something as you dine properly or generally be close to the table. Smelling the flowers and protected by light. Decor around could increase the sanity and other stat bonus also as you dine fine and have a good time.

Additionally maybe add a craftable chair addon so the characters could sit behind the tables to dine

Any Warly or cook would enjoy having a restaurant or a chill setting.

A rather proper dining experience unlike the messy eating in the Winter's Feast table.

Archived