Rock shelter or bouncy helmet

A save stop to stay under while it's raining rocks or critters. Best to be built in caves bouncing off any Earthquake drops away from you. A useful structure to when you live in caves and wanna look away for a moment and do other things without drying to a mole or nitre.

Bouncy helmet doing same thing but just is a helmet.

Any ways to just chill for a moment and not have rocks raining down would be nice especially when Wickers can summon quakes.

Perhaps something of a gear that can produce some kind of force field against falling stuffs from ruins? I guess the Ancients would try to find a way to combat the never ending earthquakes back then, and we can learn from that?

Just now, Spino43 said:

Perhaps something of a gear that can produce some kind of force field against falling stuffs from ruins? I guess the Ancients would try to find a way to combat the never ending earthquakes back then, and we can learn from that?

While it would be pretty cool I feel like it may be a somewhat of an overkill. Though gives an idea if it could be a nightlight upgrade...

Maybe some kind of structure, or a network of structures, pillars with nets in between or some such, that not only protect what's underneath from falling objects, but also protects those objects from destruction upon impact with the ground, safely depositing them either in between or at the edges of the structures. Could definitely make cave life more viable, especially if that includes having having delicate creatures in the vicinity. I recall a topic where someone wished for something to protect their underground grass geckos from the ravages of the rumbles.

Archived