A few wurt tweaks

hello everyone so I think wurt should have a few tweaks because things aren’t making sense

playing wurt I’m seeing lots of problems 

so here are the tweaks

1. wurt should start with 4 marsh turf, 6 reeds and 2 Bull kelp Because having wurt struggle in early game isn’t fun and the kelp is for making merm king a little easier

2.Reeds should be digged up but how ever monkey tails should grow faster 

3. Wurt should be able to hammer merm huts without having merms agro to her(because sometimes I misplace buildings and then I can’t hammer them anymore)

4. Anyone feeding merm will no longer attract merm guards exept for wurt(I’m basically seeing people feeding merms and a near by merm guard getting befriended)

5. merms should now target hounds and spiders( really as wurt in my base I’m kinda not happy running around with hounds on my back ready to bite me with no merm caring at all)

6. Merms should not attack Chester or hutch(many people are saying this is a bad idea to have merms attack Chester)

7.When there’s a king merms should still fight spiders pigs and hounds(it literally sucks Seeing merms not attacking pigs and pigs attacking them)

8.Wurt should be more immune to wetness(She says she like water so don’t see a reason why she should loose sanity or get cold from being wet)

9.Merm king should also give wurt players attack damage too(well just like other merms wurt should improve attack to)

10. Merm king when receiving corn cod or popper fish hey should give you trades and eat them

11.when a frog is trapped they will be in the players inventory instead of turning to frog legs wurt gains sanity from holding one she could feed them but won’t befriend them.

12. Merm king could passively heal out of war

So yeah that’s my wurt tweaks my hope is for it to come true.

please support me so Klei will add this update and wurt will be better 

so yeah have a nice day :)

8 hours ago, Surenjaf said:

hello everyone so I think wurt should have a few tweaks because things aren’t making sense

so here are the tweaks

1. wurt should start with 4 marsh turf, 6 reeds and 2 Bull kelp Because having wurt struggle in early game isn’t fun and the kelp is for making merm king a little easier

2.Reeds should be digged up

3. Wurt should be able to hammer merm huts without having merms agro to her(because sometimes I misplace buildings and then I can’t hammer them anymore)

4. Anyone feeding merm will no longer attract merm guards exept for wurt(I’m basically seeing people feeding merms and a near by merm guard getting befriended)

5. merms should now target hounds and spiders( really as wurt in my base I’m kinda not happy running around with hounds on my back ready to bite me with no merm caring at all)

6. Merms should not attack Chester or hutch(many people are saying this is a bad idea to have merms attack Chester)

7.When there’s a king merms should still fight spiders pigs and hounds(it literally sucks Seeing merms not attacking pigs and pigs attacking them)

8.Wurt should be more immune to wetness(She says she like water so don’t see a reason why she should loose sanity or get cold from being wet)

9.Wurt should be able to eat leafy meat without loosing sanity from eating it raw(leafy meat is like a vegetable so I think she should be able to eat it)

10. Merm king when receiving corn cod or popper fish hey should give you trades and eat them

my opinion, which nobody asked for:

1. personally, I don't think it's needed. 

2. for that purpose we have monkey tails(added in last update, work as replantable reeds) 

3. yeah, this would be nice. 

4. seems like a bug, needs to be fixed. 

5-7. merm behavior with a king could use some tweaks. them being neutral to other players is nice, but monsters should probably be excluded from the list (except Webber and Wortox) 

8. Already a thing since RTYS. 

9. Leafy meat is considered a meat, so Wurt shouldn't be able to eat it. (also i think it would make her downside less intresting). 

10. yeah. 

11 hours ago, Surenjaf said:

so here are the tweaks

2.Reeds should be digged up

9.Wurt should be able to eat leafy meat without loosing sanity from eating it raw(leafy meat is like a vegetable so I think she should be able to eat it)

11. When any thing hits wurt exept for other merms,frogs or chars wearing clever disguise will agro near by merms( Wurt is a merm to)

12.when a frog is trapped they will be in the players inventory instead of turning to frog legs wurt gains sanity from holding one she could feed them but won’t befriend them.

So yeah that’s my wurt tweaks my hope is for it to come true.

please support me so Klei will add this update and wurt will be better 

so yeah have a nice day :)

1.that's like, how wurt it is, she's supposed to be below average on start but getting stronger and stronger as the time goes by gaining giant army of merms
2.why?also monkey island
3.ok
4.i think it's more of a bug than a suggestion
5.nah, i know that it can be not so comfortable making merms go attack enemies all by yourself but unlike pigs because of that they won't kill themselves by attacking spider in giatn spider forest
6.they already don't if you have merm king
7.hounds?maybe, but i don't want merms to ruin my pig farm
8.she doesn't lose sanity from being wet and whole freezing issues can be fixed by sunfish

9.leafy meat is first of all a meat, it can contain veggie but it's still a meat, so nope
10.fair enough
11.maybe
12.wurt mains on their way to trap 100000 frogs during frog rain and then unbundle them during fw fight

I’ll change it

And keep your pig farms away if u don’t want to kill the pigs 

Well the leafy meat part isn’t needed I’ll take it out and replace it

Actually just ignore it that’s just there maybe Klei might like it

Nvm I got the replacement

Yep

48 minutes ago, Surenjaf said:

I’ll change it

And keep your pig farms away if u don’t want to kill the pigs 

Actually just ignore it that’s just there maybe Klei might like it

Nvm I got the replace ment 

And is not a good idea to keep wurt with no useful starting items so then she’ll have to struggle in early game

I like most of it but #1 I’m not sure about #3 same thing i said in your Wonkey rework thread and destroying monkey huts#5 does that include befriended/bedazzled spiders#10 merms like fish as pets and are vegan so maybe skip the eating part#11 did you mean merms will Agro on to Wurt players , frog, disguised characters or did you mean they will act as cell towers to send a message to the merms to attack what hit the wurt

4 hours ago, Well-met said:

no to all

wurt's got enough attention and updates for now.

most of your ideas are mistakes on your part, too.

Well these are just a tiny bit tweaks

and it’s your opinion so

ill let you say that

4 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

I like most of it but #1 I’m not sure about #3 same thing i said in your Wonkey rework thread and destroying monkey huts#5 does that include befriended/bedazzled spiders#10 merms like fish as pets and are vegan so maybe skip the eating part#11 did you mean merms will Agro on to Wurt players , frog, disguised characters or did you mean they will act as cell towers to send a message to the merms to attack what hit the wurt

I didn’t say they aggro to wurt

On 8/2/2022 at 10:59 PM, Surenjaf said:

11. When any thing hits wurt exept for other merms,wurt players,frogs or chars wearing clever disguise will agro near by merms

On 8/2/2022 at 10:59 PM, Surenjaf said:

,wurt players,

On 8/4/2022 at 2:48 PM, Surenjaf said:

No what I ment by wurt players was

here:

so basically I was saying that merms will attack any target that hit wurt if the target was a frog a merm or another wurt

they will not protect her from the target

Oh thanks for clearing that up I also have a thread maybe you can check it out and we bounce ideas off each other 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:59 PM, Surenjaf said:

wurt doesn't lose sanity from being wet, she freezes...but she only freezes at the beginning of spring when the ambient temperatures are low, the same as wormwood...so items like the kelpwreath and the watermelon hat do not drain sanity either

On 8/3/2022 at 9:29 AM, Eughstein said:

wurt is difficult to play on servers, because of how time consuming her items are, but her starts aren't boring, and you don't need all of her merm items at the start... marsh turf is easy to make by the time you will actually need it -by time of basing- and will only clog up the inventory otherwise. It's reasonable for the king to be locked behind difficult items like bull kelp, I don't like the steep cost of pig skin though x_x

On 8/3/2022 at 9:29 AM, Eughstein said:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Archived