Problem with Piping Automation

I wanted to siphon off some oxygen from this one spot. The pipes were flowing perfectly fine from top to bottom before I added the off-branch. Its got power and had signal wires connected properly. I just dont understand why it stopped flowing. Like, im not a ****** luddite, I did the same thing else where with my centralised filtration and it worked back then, so I dont know what the *** is going on. I been sitting there "fixing" the damn thing for 30 cycles. Is this a bug? My atmo suits depend on the bloody thing. I just want play the god damn game.

3.png

1.png

2.png

4.png

Pipes are a one way street leading from green outputs to white inputs. You have a green output somewhere offscreen below the shutoff. By adding that shutoff, the game recalculated the flow in the sections of pipe below the shutoff from downwards to upwards (from the green output offscreen). Unless you know what you are doing, always place green outputs on one end of a pipe run and white inputs on the other. Never have them intermingled.

Add a bridge going downwards below the shutoff to fix your situation.

On 7/17/2022 at 1:32 AM, horrible90 said:

Ah, thanks mate, never thought of using bridges as one way valves.

Bridges cut the line completely from where they are placed so it essentially restarts the pipes directional values from that location

Archived