Woby's buck change

Since I didn't see anyone bring it up figured I'd bring up what I tested Woby now only bucks Walter if he takes 8 hp of damage in a short period this is after damage reduction so using higher damage reduction will make it so you can take more hits before a buck I don't know how long specifically it takes for Woby to be ok with damage again since I didn't time it or anything but it doesn't seem very long.

10 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

8 HP is pretty ok for Woby if you wear an armor imo. So you can now miss ~1-2 hits while fighting hounds or spiders.

It's actually better than it seems if you use better armors for example when using a marble suit it takes 4 hits from a bishop to buck Walter also if you were to use bone armor with it the buck timer will reset between hits

13 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

It's actually better than it seems if you use better armors for example when using a marble suit it takes 4 hits from a bishop to buck Walter also if you were to use bone armor with it the buck timer will reset between hits

nice, so the answer to everything is marble. 

2 hours ago, Jinjetica said:

aren't you going to have a problem once you fall of in marble armor, SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW

If your facing a horde maybe otherwise not really it's 95% damage reduction meaning you take 5% of the damage that being said you can also use night armor instead or just take the marble suit off and swap to another armor after you get bucked.

Archived