Tricorn Should Reduce All Damage to Boat By Half, Not Just Leaks/Crashes

I want to use this hat when fighting Crab King but it turns out that this hat only reduces the damage by leaks by half but not other sources of damage such as Crab Claws (and I'm guessing waves for Malbatross).

Having this item would give us a beefier boat without having to add a new beefier boat type.

30 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I want to use this hat when fighting Crab King but it turns out that this hat only reduces the damage by leaks by half but not other sources of damage such as Crab Claws (and I'm guessing waves for Malbatross).

Having this item would give us a beefier boat without having to add a new beefier boat type.

To add on, I thought it might be fun if the Tricorn also let us steer better (Y'know, steering is reserved for the captain and the person wearing the tricorn is the captain). Steering is one of the few boat related actions not made more effective by the bandana, so it'd be great if that was a thing the tricorn made the player more effective at.

Archived