Give Palmcone Tree The Same Love That Above-Average Tree Trunks Get

... and prohibit shadow choppers from destroying the immature palmcone trees just like knobbly trees. Killing the young trees obliterates the massive effort invested to get them. Not even walls can protect them...

ezgif-4-6d599eb675.gif.dd53e45d26b5ee86238e2864c6abb097.gif

:wilson_cry:

On 6/30/2022 at 4:16 PM, goatt said:

... and prohibit shadow choppers from destroying the immature palmcone trees just like knobbly trees. Killing the young trees obliterates the massive effort invested to get them. Not even walls can protect them...

ezgif-4-6d599eb675.gif.dd53e45d26b5ee86238e2864c6abb097.gif

:wilson_cry:

Ahh reason #1 why I don’t ever play as Maxwell.

Reason #2 would be his low health threshold.

As he stands now to be the former antagonist of the franchise it is a bit disheartening to see his role become that of a resource gather- this dude should be conjuring up shadow armor & dark swords, and for god sake- can I please have him hold the Codex in his hand without needing to drop it on the ground with perhaps a casting range of where he wants his minions to chop/work.

I enjoy playing as Wes & he is intentionally designed to be terrible, but Maxwell… well let’s just say I shouldn’t be enjoying playing Wes more then him.

I hope the rework makes him a lot more interesting- or at the very least give us a button like Abigail’s flower to Sooth/Rile Summon/Unsummon so things like your Gif don’t happen.

Archived