Appeasing the Tree King

the amount of planted pine cones seems to vary a lot, I guess it's depending on how much damage to the wood you already made. If I anger a pinehead with just one chop against a tree, it usually chills when I put down 1 or 2 cones, when I come from a killing spree and chopped down several trees befor reaching the pineheads agro radius, or if I keep chopping while he ... runs... towards me, I need to plant a lot more cones to make him happy again. My highest count so far was 12, though I admit, I kept chopping trees while kiting him around, he was really pissed :D

the amount of planted pine cones seems to vary a lot, I guess it's depending on how much damage to the wood you already made. If I anger a pinehead with just one chop against a tree, it usually chills when I put down 1 or 2 cones, when I come from a killing spree and chopped down several trees befor reaching the pineheads agro radius, or if I keep chopping while he ... runs... towards me, I need to plant a lot more cones to make him happy again. My highest count so far was 12, though I admit, I kept chopping trees while kiting him around, he was really pissed :D

I got something like 18 to calm him down last time.