My drawings

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Where are they?

Sorry I’m working on them there be here soon. ps I accidentally had the forums say oxygen not included art instead of don’t starve if you know how to fix this please tell me. Thank you 

• Big Ups 1

on the first one, you know what i think would make it better? if there was some sort of background instead of flat onto the ground, here is something what i mean with that using your picture
image.thumb.png.21e8d7d0282754e94df0ed52df744231.png

you know, that way it can give a stronger perspective

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Echsrick said:

on the first one, you know what i think would make it better? if there was some sort of background instead of flat onto the ground, here is something what i mean with that using your picture
image.thumb.png.21e8d7d0282754e94df0ed52df744231.png

you know, that way it can give a stronger perspective

Thanks for the advice I’ll use it the next time I draw something 

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Yaaar :wilson_ecstatic:Thanks compeer! I'll see when I can add it to a future video I make.

You’re welcome :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oompitie said:

A drawing of my persona, I tried to make it my profile picture but it says it’s to big. If anyone can explain to me how To make it my profile picture that would be nice, thank you

9B99E322-5E99-43E4-A2DB-F6D1977188B0.jpeg

image.png.6544c053f17e9fe25296be7a73e354b9.png try saving this in your folder and try again, if you use steam, there is a setting there to use your steam profile icon instead, wich may make it more easy

4 hours ago, Echsrick said:

image.png.6544c053f17e9fe25296be7a73e354b9.png try saving this in your folder and try again, if you use steam, there is a setting there to use your steam profile icon instead, wich may make it more easy

Thanks for helping :) 

• Like 1