Character specific ideas

@NNOUS and I had the same idea of wickerbottom having a bookcase to craft, to hold all of her books. And I kinda want to expand that to more characters and create useful things that could go great with base building.

Wendy could have a glass cabinet/alchemy table to hold all of Abby's potions

Warly could have a spice cabinet

Wurt could have a little fish bowl to store a few fish friends she has caught

Wanda could have a clockwork bench to create and store her watch making supplies

WX could have a toolbox for all his circuits and data blueprints. Maybe Jimmy could set on top of it in a little slot for him

Wolfgang could have a dumbbell rack

We could have a hat rack and weapon rack for everyone! Plz

What are your ideas???

35 minutes ago, LitulLola said:

THIS. Walking with a dying fish without water for a sanity boost (or heat) is kinda awkward, something like Star-Sky would be so cute. For storing and decoration purposes it would be really better too, storing fish in a weird bin feels right for fishing purposes, but it doesn't look like she's taking care of a pet she cares.

5 minutes ago, xhyom said:

THIS. Walking with a dying fish without water for a sanity boost (or heat) is kinda awkward, something like Star-Sky would be so cute. For storing and decoration purposes it would be really better too, storing fish in a weird bin feels right for fishing purposes, but it doesn't look like she's taking care of a pet she cares.

I hope it shows the tiny little fish swimming in the bowl too! Yeah it would look and feel more like she's taking care of a friend, not food. I would deck my base out with all these cute decorations. Can I abduct you as Wurt for my fish bowl needs??? Hmmm?

1 hour ago, LitulLola said:

@NNOUS and I had the same idea of wickerbottom having a bookcase to craft, to hold all of her books. And I kinda want to expand that to more characters and create useful things that could go great with base building.

Wendy could have a glass cabinet/alchemy table to hold all of Abby's potions

Wanda could have a clockwork bench to create and store her watch making supplies

WX could have a toolbox for all his circuits and data blueprints. Maybe Jimmy could set on top of it in a little slot for him

We could have a hat rack and weapon rack for everyone! Plz

What are your ideas???

I really like all these ideas! The clockwork bench is bit useless since we have Clockmakers tools and chests but I really like the rest!

11 hours ago, LitulLola said:

@NNOUS

yes! 

maybe make Warly's chef pouch have 4 additional slots which could hold spices exclusively? this way the bag would be just a little bit better and there would be a place to store spices. that's unnecessary, but why not? 

and Wurt having some portable fish storage would be nice as well. 

wortox needs a lot of crafts related to souls, it would be fun if he can get very specific souls from different monsters that on consumption grant permanent bonuses the first time, or an lasting effect.

wortox soul portal chest, where he can place anything he wants inside it and any other portal chest have the same items

(imagine two chests in two different areas but the content being sync)

wortox soul pouch where he can store only souls of different kinds

6 minutes ago, chincer said:

wortox needs a lot of crafts related to souls, it would be fun if he can get very specific souls from different monsters that on consumption grant permanent bonuses the first time, or an lasting effect.

wortox soul portal chest, where he can place anything he wants inside it and any other portal chest have the same items

(imagine two chests in two different areas but the content being sync)

wortox soul pouch where he can store only souls of different kinds

That'd be cool to have diff souls for diff niche thing's, while keeping his reg souls as is for those that don't want to take up more inventory slots?? I love the chest idea too, so useful!

Archived