Trawler attachment for boats?

What if we had the ability to make a hole in our boats for trawlers, just like the Pinchin' Winch, I feel like it would be great for the desperate player out on sea. Fishing Trawlers are real types of boats, maybe the boat trawler would just be a separate craft so that there would be no accidents with trying to place a trawler on your boat vs. the water. It could be called the Fishing Trawler Kit and requires a bit less silk and can hold maybe only two or three fish, but at least its mobile! This was just a random idea that seemed fun, so take it as you will, and thanks for reading!

I like the idea of mobile trawlers but it might make the sea fishing rode useless. It should have a drawback, maybe duration of X days, or it could catch only small fish, or when there is fish inside, you get more chance to spawn sharks around your boat.

Maybe upgrade trawlers with magnet beacon to force it follow you

17 minutes ago, SuperDonuts said:

I like the idea of mobile trawlers but it might make the sea fishing rode useless. It should have a drawback, maybe duration of X days, or it could catch only small fish, or when there is fish inside, you get more chance to spawn sharks around your boat.

It's lot more expensive and more less mobile. I think it's enough 

54 minutes ago, SuperDonuts said:

It should make it useless imo.

Like a progression tier. You start with a cheap but weak tool for fishing then later craft more powerful fishing tool that you will use from now on.

1 hour ago, SuperDonuts said:

I love the "shark bait" idea it's a great drawback, but I also think the simple idea of making less space in the trawler works as an extra drawback

1 hour ago, SuperDonuts said:

I like the idea of mobile trawlers but it might make the sea fishing rode useless.

Also, I don't think it would make the sea fishing rod useless,. especially since it does take some effort to get the trawler recipe and such. But just imagine using them both at the same time with an ice box or a tin fishin' bin and some (though unlikely) fish food, or maybe your just near some sea weeds!

Archived