Sort Inventory & Single drop in Console Edition

Currently to my knowledge, there is no way to drop a single item or place just one inside a chose slot. Also you can move items around.

This causes issues as things like Chester variants can’t be obtained on console edition.

wanna drop just one flint so you don’t risk loosing all of it to a molerat? Too bad you chose console edition and can’t do that.

my idea would be double clicking the drop button to drop just one item. This is a simple way to fix this issue, and can also be used for putting just 1 of something in a chest. Now the other issue is moving items in inventories. Chester is still an issue since the items would still stack automatically. That’s why I’m suggesting when you press and hold A while over an item, as long as your not near something that used A you can move an item. If there is an input with no function then maybe that should be used instead since that would be a much better option. Another way to fix that unable to sort my hot bar issue is the ol’ click the joystick to pull up social menu stuff, but adding an option called sort inventory which makes it so you can select an item and move it. There would be two versions of this, move stack and move single.

These are my ideas to fix the inventory problem with Console edition. Who knows maybe I’m just stupid and you can already do this and someone will tell me how. If I’m being idiot please tell me how.

ok see ya 

Please tell me if there is already a way to do these two things I need my shadow Chester.    

Edit: I know how to do it now.

On 5/7/2022 at 6:25 PM, Shocky_Pink said:

Currently to my knowledge, there is no way to drop a single item or place just one inside a chose slot. Also you can move items around.

This causes issues as things like Chester variants can’t be obtained on console edition.

wanna drop just one flint so you don’t risk loosing all of it to a molerat? Too bad you chose console edition and can’t do that.

my idea would be double clicking the drop button to drop just one item. This is a simple way to fix this issue, and can also be used for putting just 1 of something in a chest. Now the other issue is moving items in inventories. Chester is still an issue since the items would still stack automatically. That’s why I’m suggesting when you press and hold A while over an item, as long as your not near something that used A you can move an item. If there is an input with no function then maybe that should be used instead since that would be a much better option. Another way to fix that unable to sort my hot bar issue is the ol’ click the joystick to pull up social menu stuff, but adding an option called sort inventory which makes it so you can select an item and move it. There would be two versions of this, move stack and move single.

These are my ideas to fix the inventory problem with Console edition. Who knows maybe I’m just stupid and you can already do this and someone will tell me how. If I’m being idiot please tell me how.

ok see ya 

Please tell me if there is already a way to do these two things I need my shadow Chester.

For items in your inventory hit the right trigger and it will pull up your inventory. Then use your right joystick to scroll through your items. To choose an item press A and you can move it anywhere even Chester or chests if you have them open before you open your inventory. You can also swap item's in your inventory by selecting an item or stack moving the right joystick than hit A and it will swap item's. Now to get half or just one of something select it press X (says get half) once you do that either hit A to put half where you want it or hit X to put one. Hope this helps

On 6/23/2022 at 4:25 AM, LitulLola said:

For items in your inventory hit the right trigger and it will pull up your inventory. Then use your right joystick to scroll through your items. To choose an item press A and you can move it anywhere even Chester or chests if you have them open before you open your inventory. You can also swap item's in your inventory by selecting an item or stack moving the right joystick than hit A and it will swap item's. Now to get half or just one of something select it press X (says get half) once you do that either hit A to put half where you want it or hit X to put one. Hope this helps

Thanks

Archived