Everything in the world settings is incredibly adjustable. One thing we do lack however is an option to adjust hunger drain. I think this option will be a fine addition, as like every other world option for those who oppose, you can simply ignore it, and for those who do want a more casual experience, they will now have the option. 

3 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i would also love a setting to change the damage done by hunger, freeze and overheat

Omg never considered freezing and overheating mechanics enable or disable that's awesome. For hunger drain damage you can just set to 0% drain and it's a non-issue. :) would love for these settings. Sounds really simple to add too. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, BonesJrOfficial said:

Omg never considered freezing and overheating mechanics enable or disable that's awesome. For hunger drain damage you can just set to 0% drain and it's a non-issue. :) would love for these settings. Sounds really simple to add too. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

idk about how complex is to add them in the world settings menu plus the art that it would involve but changing that rates, as far as i know, is as simple as changing a value in the code

i might be wrong because i know very little about coding

On 5/6/2022 at 2:49 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

idk about how complex is to add them in the world settings menu plus the art that it would involve but changing that rates, as far as i know, is as simple as changing a value in the code

i might be wrong because i know very little about coding

So apparently they have these settings on the mobile version of the game. Specifically someone said they have it on SW. So I'm hoping the port over will be a breeze.

Archived