:wilson_cry:! I'm not sure if this only happens to switch users but within the merge of accounts from steam to switch and others, I have notice there are collection and skins missing from the switch that I have within the steam version of the game. I haven't be aware if the skins will be coming with the update schedule to come soon to switch to update to the current versions of the other consoles. !
:wilson_curious:

Collections Missing from Switch:

- Fantasmical Path Collection

- Gothic Collection

-Experimental Collection

-Musclebound Collection

-An Eye for an Eye Collection

-Nauticals Collection

- Seaside Collection

-Rewards from Point skins:

- Bottomless Pit etc.

Screenshot 2022-05-04 201555.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 201635.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 201704.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 201928.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 202013.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 202052.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-04 202755.jpg

I thought the update would be on the Switch by now, but I'm having the same problem, a month after this was posted.  Has the update not been applied to the Switch yet, or is there an issue with my Switch, specifically?

2 hours ago, oncebitten said:

I thought the update would be on the Switch by now, but I'm having the same problem, a month after this was posted.  Has the update not been applied to the Switch yet, or is there an issue with my Switch, specifically?

nah man not yet check the switch forums some more and you'll see the devs talking about the update the games only been out for like a month have some patience  

On 6/6/2022 at 11:34 PM, wrinkly lil boy said:

nah man not yet check the switch forums some more and you'll see the devs talking about the update the games only been out for like a month have some patience  

I bought the game for my mother, who's been having some issues with both her PlayStation and her PC versions.  I honestly wasn't aware the game hadn't been a Switch very long.  It's been out for years on everything else, as far as I'm aware.  I don't play it anymore.  

1 hour ago, oncebitten said:

I bought the game for my mother, who's been having some issues with both her PlayStation and her PC versions.  I honestly wasn't aware the game hadn't been a Switch very long.  It's been out for years on everything else, as far as I'm aware.  I don't play it anymore.  

ok

Archived