Repeated Actions?

Ever since the crafting UI update I find that I can't do repeated actions anymore like cooking and eating, I've tried opening and closing the menu, the map, my inventory, but none of it works, so what was it changed to? Am I missing something?

6 hours ago, Archswifter said:

Ever since the crafting UI update I find that I can't do repeated actions anymore like cooking and eating, I've tried opening and closing the menu, the map, my inventory, but none of it works, so what was it changed to? Am I missing something?

I hope to see this feature return at some point, as far as I can tell it’s not available anymore, thanks for bringing this up

*Just tried doing this earlier and it actually worked. Just had to hold down on the action button, it’s strange though because I remember it not working for a period of time, it seems to be pretty inconsistent 

Up! 
I started the game again recently, I had stopped just before the terraria update. At that time I could cook certain items in a row but not all of them, however I was never able to do that to the caged bird .  On other hand it works very well for crafting, which makes the fact that it don’t works for all more frustrating. 
Curious to know if it is intended or not ???

Archived