Idea about bees behavior-2

Why not to add option where if you wear beekeeper hat - bees dont come out from wooden hives to attack you? It would make harvesting less time wasting, not dangerous an will give beekeeper hat a bit more use than just dmg reducer i think

23 hours ago, Orchids said:

If anything I think that we should be able to craft something to neutralize bees instead, like some smoke. Beekeeper hats simply pacifying bees makes zero sense.

making thing to pacify bees wich need to use while harvesting (why just not add a mechanic to prevent bees come out using beekeper hat?) why you like to make tons of action for primitive action (like harvesting here) ??? (my thought)

Well about smoke also not bad idea but still it will require more actions than just pick up honey without any risk 

23 hours ago, Orchids said:

If anything I think that we should be able to craft something to neutralize bees instead, like some smoke. Beekeeper hats simply pacifying bees makes zero sense.

Proove why makes no sense? 

4 hours ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

making thing to pacify bees wich need to use while harvesting (why just not add a mechanic to prevent bees come out using beekeper hat?) why you like to make tons of action for primitive action (like harvesting here) ??? (my thought

because beekeeper hat chilling bees makes no sense. Maybe BQ crown but not a cheap hat that is used to fight bees

4 hours ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

Proove why makes no sense? 

because you use beekeeper hat to protect you from their stingers (and ingame from the stunlock and damage) not to make them chill for no reason

I came here to also mention the Bee keeper hat has a huge durability amount, prevents you from getting stunned when hit by Bees, and reduces damage from Bees. Its great as is.

We could use a smoke item sure.

But it honestly sounds like you've just never considered spacing your boxes apart 2-3 tiles, along a road. You can harvest and go to the next one and out pace the Bees. This is really a non-issue

Archived