Beta closing?

I just wanted to know what time the update usually releases on the release days. I also started a world with my friends inside the beta and I wanted to know if it was possible to migrate that world to the base game.

2 minutes ago, Rainteke said:

"To preserve the integrity of your non-beta worlds, the beta branch uses this save directory: \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch. 
If you wish to start the beta using a copy of your existing worlds, follow these instructions:

• Make sure the update beta has launched atleast once.
  • Go to \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\<numbers>\
  • Copy all the saves to \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch\<numbers>\ renaming the cluster folders so they don't clash.
    • If you had a Cluster_1 folder in normal game, and you had a Cluster_1, Cluster_3, and Cluster_4 in the beta saves folder, you would rename the copied save to Cluster_2, the next free number would be Cluster_5, and so on."

Spoiler

click here

image.thumb.png.bcd95023b55b7283090a3c9400ca0b8f.png

copy the folder of the wished world and paste it here:

C:\[]\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\100628789

image.thumb.png.c26887f2c5bfebd72b87700d2388d731.png

make sure that the number of the cluster isnt the same of other folder, if so just change the number

what is done is simply moving a cluster folder (saved world folter) from DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch folder to DoNotStarveTogether

image.thumb.png.d98a5128836de206ce7817adcca57423.png

2 minutes ago, Rainteke said:

TYSM!

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:
  Hide contents

click here

image.thumb.png.bcd95023b55b7283090a3c9400ca0b8f.png

copy the folder of the wished world and paste it here:

C:\[]\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\100628789

image.thumb.png.c26887f2c5bfebd72b87700d2388d731.png

make sure that the number of the cluster isnt the same of other folder, if so just change the number

what is done is simply moving a cluster folder (saved world folter) from DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch folder to DoNotStarveTogether

image.thumb.png.d98a5128836de206ce7817adcca57423.png

Thank you, it makes it easier to understand with visuals!

Archived