Food to fuel

As an another source power/ natural gas, another building similar to or alternative mode of compost or synthesizer to generate some power positive amount natural gas?
What do you think?

I do acknowledge the ethanol fermenter mod, but more vanilla and as a natural gas.

Maybe more accurate questions do you think the game needs other power sources aka. fuels and/or getting fuel?

We have a ton of ways to make power, I would like to see more ways to use that power. 

I'm not against a bio reactor for the excess food. but I feel it shouldn't produce a lot, about what you would get from a NG geyser. maybe something for mid-game

I always use the resin tree to get rid of the excess Kcal.

Food to fuel maybe over powered, but I think we should still have some other fuel source for forest biome start. I don't really like the existance of hatch in that starting biome, since it isn't native, and it kind of seems like arbor tree was given up as a fuel source. Also it maybe fair to coal to have another route to coal other than hatch too. Currently plastic can be attained in two ways, and petroleum generator also has two fuel, which both one rely on crude oil while other does not. So I though It would be nice to have alternative routes to get to fuel/resource for natural gas (though technical possible through drecko plasitc boiling) and coal (only renewable from hatch excluding space).

3 hours ago, pond_grass said:

So I though It would be nice to have alternative routes to get to fuel/resource for natural gas (though technical possible through drecko plasitc boiling) and coal (only renewable from hatch excluding space).

Slicksters convert CO2 into crude oil or petroleum.

Also most maps have a vast abundance of infinite water sources you can convert into hydrogen for power. Each electrolyzer produces 698W surplus power out of 1kg/s of water when accounting for 120W electrolyzer, 54W gas pump, and 24W liquid pump.

Food into power. Lets see. It`s called a dupe. Just lock a handful of them in a room with the food and manual generators and enjoy the power they produce. They will generate some polluted water as waste and you can change that into fertilizer and some natural gas as well. Extra gas if you get a flatulent dupe.

Archived