Looking for an animator/artist to help out with my longterm Space Mod for DST

Hey all! I'm looking for someone who'd like to join my project of creating a DST Space Mod on which I've been working on for the past 1.5 to 2 years. It's pretty much the size of a DLC and will grow even more. I'm looking for someone who would help animate my Astronauts and Deep Space Aliens and Creatures. I chose a bit more of a rough art style because the mod is quite some machine based and even has simulated electricity and reactors etc..

You can contact me on the mod's Discord server if you're interested in collaborating in animations and even art if you want =]

Discord Server of Mod

Or directly HolidayExplanation#0014

Here is some example art

Edited by Farlander
  • Like 3

On 4/22/2022 at 5:05 PM, Dr.Medic said:

i dont think i can draw spacy things

Just need someone to animate characters, aliens tbh. I already made most of the art myself and will finish the art completely. But I'm incompetent when it comes to animating anything alive...

1 hour ago, Farlander said:

Just need someone to animate characters, aliens tbh. I already made most of the art myself and will finish the art completely. But I'm incompetent when it comes to animating anything alive...

well the 2 simple animations i made are simply just drawings after drawings put after each other, maybe in a way, you could then just draw some things and then put them after each other

• Like 1