Can meteors destroy suspicious marbles???

So I have repaired two of the marble sculptures but when I arrived at the chess piece field with the third one, there was a meteor shower and then I found the two of the repaired sculptures were missing the pieces again!!! It was weird because we all know marble sculptures need to be mined a bit to be repaired, but one of the sculptures I repaired appear to be unmined but there were marble pieces scattered around. I'm not sure if it was a bug or something. Then unfortunately I had to spawn a knighthead from the console because I only had one for the entire map and it was gone. Can someone explain? 

46 minutes ago, lv746591263 said:

When your drawing is destroyed by meteorites, you can open Tumbleweed and get the drawing again

I don't have that yet, because I hadn't repaired all three of them +mined them under full moon, so I guess I cannot get blueprints from the tumbleweed? 

It sounds like a bug. Meteorites don't destroy suspicious marble. The maximum they can do is knock the repaired part back to the ground, but that's all. This is doubly strange if you say that one of the sculptures has returned to the "not mined" state. Isn't there a chance that you just had two similar sets of figures on the map, and you brought the first two pieces to one place, and the last one to another? Either that, or something really broke. I can't think of another logical explanation.

22 minutes ago, Lokena said:

It sounds like a bug. Meteorites don't destroy suspicious marble. The maximum they can do is knock the repaired part back to the ground, but that's all. This is doubly strange if you say that one of the sculptures has returned to the "not mined" state. Isn't there a chance that you just had two similar sets of figures on the map, and you brought the first two pieces to one place, and the last one to another? Either that, or something really broke. I can't think of another logical explanation.

Thanks! Good to know suspicious marble cannot be destroyed by meteors. That chess field on my map is unique so there's no way I carried marbles anywhere else, so I think it's probably a bug. 

Archived