I would have some ideas about the game. These are not so important changing, but make sense I think.

1. If player uses umbrella should give some % waterproof to players near to it. Or it could give waterproveness only if both player, with umbrella and without it, stand (not moving) next to each other. 

2. I love Klei music but if I wait in menu for others, and until the start I am listening music or watch a video, the music is frustrating a bit. Please give a music on/off function in main menu.

3. It would be good if Klei account would sign me somehow which redeemable skin is what I own in game in any way. 

That's all

2 hours ago, Bedohaza said:

If player uses umbrella should give some % waterproof to players near to it. Or it could give waterproveness only if both player, with umbrella and without it, stand (not moving) next to each othe

that would be awesome and make them more useful too and allow teamwork between players to hold umbrellas together

13 hours ago, Bedohaza said:

I would have some ideas about the game. These are not so important changing, but make sense I think.

1. If player uses umbrella should give some % waterproof to players near to it. Or it could give waterproveness only if both player, with umbrella and without it, stand (not moving) next to each other. 

2. I love Klei music but if I wait in menu for others, and until the start I am listening music or watch a video, the music is frustrating a bit. Please give a music on/off function in main menu.

3. It would be good if Klei account would sign me somehow which redeemable skin is what I own in game in any way. 

That's all

with music you can disable it in main menu 

13 hours ago, Bedohaza said:

That's all

with umbrella its cool idea

Archived