Crafting menu speed

Hey,

I think the new crafting menu is great and really does allow for better categorization but with the controller I feel its very slow to move across the crafting table. Just moving from one side of the crafting menus main categories to the other takes a bit of time.

I think having an option in the setting where you can toggle the speed at which you move in the crafting menu would be very helpful. At least for me I would want to go very fast through the menu. Maybe possibly allowing the the player to use the touchpad on the remote to move faster through the menu?

IDK if others feel the same way, I would love to hear what others think.

Also as a side note I feel in the inventory tab moving all the way to the left shouldn't bring you to the crafting table and that it should only happen when moving up in the inventory tab. Anyone else feel that it would make it better?

You ever had a slightly broken analog stick?(the type that walks your characters off on their own slowly) If the lightest press of the Analog stick went through your inventory at Turbo speed people with controllers not in 100% perfect condition wouldn’t be able to play. Hence why it probably has to be slow.

However: More Settings to adjust speed or whatever in Settings menu wouldn’t hurt I guess.

I’ve had my fair share of broken controllers and it absolutely sucks when your controller walks you character/scrolls through your inventory without your help.

This new crafting menu, have a lot of more complexity to use. We just need to use more "clicks" to access the menu itens.
Despite the new customizations, like custom shortcuts, we found "button" conflicts that doesn't make clear wich actions the buttons is attached to.

(like= up, down, left, right)

Archived