Can console gamers have hope in 2022?

First of all, thanks to the Klei team for adding almost all LOYAL skins to the rewards site and giving players a second chance to get them.

And now that all these skins have been added it has renewed the hope of console gamers to return the two most coveted skins in the entire PlayStation community, I mean the Mini Monument and Pirate Birdcage skins.

Klei, console gamers can expect this to be our winning year?

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

On 3/26/2022 at 8:07 PM, SoulCrowley said:

First of all, thanks to the Klei team for adding almost all LOYAL skins to the rewards site and giving players a second chance to get them.

And now that all these skins have been added it has renewed the hope of console gamers to return the two most coveted skins in the entire PlayStation community, I mean the Mini Monument and Pirate Birdcage skins.

Klei, console gamers can expect this to be our winning year?

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

It would be nice to have these available as I have tons of Klei Points that are just chillin. 

1 hour ago, Mx-Pain said:

One of these rewards is added now on Klei Rewards.

I'm very happy, Klei always listens to the community's wishes.

It was an extra boost after a few months away from the game, now to be perfect, they just need to put the Pirate Birdcage :wickerbottomthanks:

On 4/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Blunty_x said:

It would be nice to have these available as I have tons of Klei Points that are just chillin. I would very much like that Firepit mhmhm delicious 

It was a good start, now let's hope the Mini Monument and Pirate Birdcage are also added

I was about to start the same post xD

By the way i own both shipwrecked and Rog, so i hope there is a way to show the proof of purchase and get those skins.

I hope you can do this at least since we can't share skins like the other platforms. @JoeW@CharlesB

35 minutes ago, tigershot1031 said:

I exchanged bottomless pit at noon, but 12 hours later, I haven't received it yet:wilson_facepalm:

Me too, didn't get it on the game

Archived