3 minor additions/changes that I think would be great for the game

I think the DLC is a fantastic addition to the game, and I can safely say I got my money's worth.

However, these are just some things that I think would make the game more enjoyable, and they should (IMO) be relatively non-time consuming to add or change for Klei. 

- Allowing renaming Asteroids and Rockets. 

Unless I'm wrong, this should not be very hard at all, and would go a long way to making the game feel more personal. Its rather unpleasant when you have a bunch of rockets that are like "Artemis II"/"Explorer I" , etc, without any input from you, because its hard to tell from a glance which is your transportation rocket, mining rocket, and colonization rocket. Also I think most would enjoy being able to rename the asteroids to whatever they want, instead of the base generated names.

- A "normal" or (advanced) rad pill.

There is a basic rad pill in the game currently, but no higher tier rad pills, and that feels odd, because "basic" feels like something higher tier should exist, but it doesn't. A more advanced rad pill could use seafood as ingredient for example, but it's up to klei and i don't think this would be very difficult to add either.

- Allowing rockets to launch from the rocket control Station

Another quality of life suggestion, currently if you're looking inside the rocket, you need to click on the rocket name, wait for the screen transition and then click the rocket, and then click launch. (or click on the door and click exterior). Being able to simply click the rocket control station and launch would be a lot more convenient i think. 

I hope I'm not wrong in thinking that these would be relatively minor changes/additions to make. If I am wrong, my apologies. I hope someone from Klei at least considers these suggestions! Thanks for the fantastic game! ^^

2 hours ago, AzulCrescent said:

There is a basic rad pill in the game currently, but no higher tier rad pills, and that feels odd, because "basic" feels like something higher tier should exist, but it doesn't.

There were plans to add advanced version and even nuclear apothecary, but in the end Klei did not expand nuclear part to the medicine so much

On 3/5/2022 at 2:45 AM, AzulCrescent said:

- Allowing renaming Asteroids and Rockets. 

There was a mod for this, but it broke with one of the recent updates and the author seems to have taken it down. It was very useful for helping to keep my rockets straight -- I always know what kind of mission the MV Tanky McTankface is on.

Archived