[Game Update] - 497631

20 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you decided to revisit the seed it pack but 0.25 spoilage isn't enough to make me start using it over fridges and bundle wraps. Since seeds in the farm can really start overflowing if you're competent at farming, I honestly think salt box level spoilage rates or higher (because I can just make close by dedicated seed fridges) are the only way I see myself honestly using this item as it's intended purpose. Though I'm excited what other things you will address this update (perhaps our merm girl situation??)

yeah, i loved this change, but an upgrade with itens like blue gem and thick fur would be 10/10

• Like 2

Seedpack should be better than icebox or what's the point? Gears are not that hard to get, finding ruins to kill few clockworks would be just little harder than slurtles. Even tumbleweeds drop them more often than it seems like for most people. I don't see any reason why would anyone would use the pack, it doesn't seem like some seeds would even survive to their prefered season.

Edited by Wonz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1