Mod for Wortox

I don't know of any mods that change it, but I know that you can type the following command into remote console to change it:

ACTIONS["BLINK"].distance = 99

(you can change the 99 to any number you want, unfortunately this would also affect the lazy explorer teleport range too. If you have lag compensation enabled you would also have to do the command locally too.)

If you would want to make your own mod with this, you would type GLOBAL.ACTIONS["BLINK"].distance = 99 into modmain.lua, that's the only line of code required.

I hope this helped, if you have any questions let me know.

On 2/24/2022 at 10:36 PM, zaptrap said:

I don't know of any mods that change it, but I know that you can type the following command into remote console to change it:

ACTIONS["BLINK"].distance = 99

(you can change the 99 to any number you want, unfortunately this would also affect the lazy explorer teleport range too. If you have lag compensation enabled you would also have to do the command locally too.)

If you would want to make your own mod with this, you would type GLOBAL.ACTIONS["BLINK"].distance = 99 into modmain.lua, that's the only line of code required.

I hope this helped, if you have any questions let me know.

I'm not super familiar with Lua is ACTIONS a table? what does it contain?

1 minute ago, hhh2 said:

I'm not super familiar with Lua is ACTIONS a table? what does it contain?

Yes, ACTIONS is a table. It contains, well, all of the actions that are in the game. I recommend looking at actions.lua if you want to see which actions exist. Each action has attributes such as self.priority, self.instant, self.distance, etc.