my the trade inn kitcoon data disappear :(

this happened when i play and i got power cut so the game didnt close properly ... my data seems to be changed to default ... like mods that marked to be favorite . setting for keybind .and the only one i really sad about is my kitcoon :( 
i never fail to feed it everyday and it already become so big :( 
setting can be changed easily but not for the kitcoon 

" anyone know how to get my kitcoon back ?"

if i go to the page it only show collar and treat bag :( 

Is there any old folder named "DoNotStarveTogether" under "C:\<username>\Documents\Kle\" (if your machine is running Windows)? You might want to create a backup of any previous folder / files (even if some configuration file seems to be corrupt) before you try to recover or change any data.

*assuming your machine is running Windows.

20 hours ago, prettynuggets said:

this happened when i play and i got power cut so the game didnt close properly ... my data seems to be changed to default ... like mods that marked to be favorite . setting for keybind .and the only one i really sad about is my kitcoon :( 
i never fail to feed it everyday and it already become so big :( 
setting can be changed easily but not for the kitcoon 

" anyone know how to get my kitcoon back ?"

if i go to the page it only show collar and treat bag :( 

check zarks comment, it worked for me

Archived