Another Art Thread

Having enjoyed much in this forum, I'd like to share some of mine, though I rarely draw, and usually out of flickers of enthusiasm.

Firstly Saltlick reskin "Wolfgang Saltlick", a combination of Wolfgang animated short and the saltlick texture itself. Following a series of other saltlick reskins such as Edgy Lick and Wogfrod Saltlick.

atlas-0.png

1259587313_sen-Spindlewick.thumb.png.16769e076dd713e4af7bca4a882575ca.png

@Spindlewick 's idea really inspires me, and thus I decide to design differently. Ignore my poor drawing anyway, maybe having improper size or shape. Abby wears a mask identical to no face, and lengthens herself so that she appears more resemble to no face with the addition of gradient to transparency (but not the outline). Wendy changes her hairstyle, and wears sen's clothes. One pig is invited as guest to achieve this cosplay.

572856451_wendyassenandabbyasnoface.thumb.jpg.13de8a566f8f7477f386c75305f63942.jpg

• Like 5

Part of my mod being done, I drew a poster for it, but only to demonstrate how dumb I am at making artwork. Still I'd like to post it here in hope to sell my mod. Any Wendy main shouldn't miss it as does abbyskinmod and Sisters Reunited.

Apparently this is for the eyeplant skin.

wendy_lureplant.thumb.jpg.efd4cbdb68c7272cc9ff83d2dd3c3863.jpg

• Like 3

1787176093_somanywendys.thumb.png.95d47e7642ccb65bf5cbf547a1dfd594.png

Guess which one is the skin for The Nostalgic Wendy? (Ignore the faceless one, it is not supposed for Wendy ghost to spin.) Fuffles's ghost concepts look really cool, but in game they are a bit strange to me. The body and eyes still need a touch or two.

abigail_carter.thumb.png.4f4f71140bb6207d4c7aac1958379959.png

Oh so Wendy has occupied the flower and I cannot go back! :(