Wormwood should harvest crops 50% faster

50% harvesting boost seems like a meaningless boost to an optional activity. Also harvesting faster still wouldn't aliviate the problem of mass farming as him. Even as Wormwood harvesting giant crops is probably preferred. 

I think it was Ohan who suggested that crops Wormwood plants should have additional happiness to offset some stress and make giant crops easier. Maybe you can go without watering them or just any less farming Wormwood would have to do so he can be away from the crops longer. That sounds like a better planting perk. Not to mention that you can't water plants that he grows in the ground so some additional happiness may give him more seeds than normal to compete with Wickerbottom's quick access of seeds.

I also rather they buff the bramble husk and trap than any farming perks.

4 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

I think it was quartzbeam who suggested that crops Wormwood plants should have additional happiness to offset some stress and make giant crops easier.

That was me :rolleyes:

I also think If Wormwood were to get changes, there are more interesting things to focus on instead of harvesting speed.  

harvesting speed should be handled by a (moon glass?!) scythe item that also works on grass tufts and saplings… please… it’s been 84 years.

9 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

50% harvesting boost seems like a meaningless boost to an optional activity. Also harvesting faster still wouldn't aliviate the problem of mass farming as him. Even as Wormwood harvesting giant crops is probably preferred. 

Farming in of itself is an optional activity, but a good one to do (like a lot of things as in this game).

I was experimenting with farming bundles of crop foods and the results were to my satisfaction. The only main downside to it was the fact that Wormwood took a while to harvest it all, hence why I made the suggestion.

7 hours ago, Ohan said:

That was me :rolleyes:

I also think If Wormwood were to get changes, there are more interesting things to focus on instead of harvesting speed.  

harvesting speed should be handled by a (moon glass?!) scythe item that also works on grass tufts and saplings… please… it’s been 84 years.

I agree that harvesting speed shouldn't be something locked to one character, especially since Wurt probably does the most harvesting out of everyone. I also corrected that you suggested the idea, sorry about that.

Archived