Amulets: Compatible Skins

I've always wanted the LGA skins to affect all the amulets. Who actually wears an LGA? It's practically entirely pointless to wear so it's just a skin on the floor, or in your pocket that no one else can see.

If it reskinned the other amulets then it would skin the magi and to a lesser extent bamulet, things people actually wear.

Of course that would basically sextuple the work required to make amu skins, with the price being the same, so I'm not holding my breath.

8 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Of course that would basically sextuple the work required to make amu skins, with the price being the same, so I'm not holding my breath.

Honestly using a existing skin and changing the gem with a color pallet swap is incredibly light work and a really good idea in my opinion. 

The magi is by far the most worn next to the nightmare. I'd love to see the change. It would seriously take 30 mins for someone to do.

5 hours ago, Bones Junior said:

Honestly using a existing skin and changing the gem with a color pallet swap is incredibly light work and a really good idea in my opinion. 

The magi is by far the most worn next to the nightmare. I'd love to see the change. It would seriously take 30 mins for someone to do.

Oh that's right I forgot they change the shape of the gem, so it would just be a pallette swap. I don't really see them much since nobody buys them.

Archived