Anyone looking for some help or a friend setting up a new long term world?

I play almost predominantly solo in my own private world but this gets pretty lonely sometimes and I've done all the content many times over at this point. 

Joining pubs can be fun and scratches my itch of teamwork to a certain degree but often they get abandoned pretty quickly or by the time I get some cool stuff going the host is bored or wants to start over.

I'm by no means a pro or speedrunner but I like to think I'm pretty damn competent and decent at the game. I do prefer to be slightly over prepared or take things at a slighy slower pace than many players but I can speed rush most bosses if need be I just like to be a little more careful and set up if possible. I like having a nice little base set up with an abundance of food and resources sooner rather than later.

Ideally I'm looking for someone planning on starting a new long term world that wouldn't mind some help/companionship in game. I don't mind doing alot of the boring work and letting you have all the creative control on where to base, placement of structures and what to prioritise or even being a stay-at-base chef from time to time if need be. Not to say I wouldn't want to come on adventures to slay certain bosses or to clear ruins or visit lunar etc.

I will still want to play in my solo private world sometimes (mainly just when new updates/content is released) but have a fair bit of time to help get a new world going and built up and help out whenever I'm free to do so. If we get a good rapport going you'd be welcome to visit my private world and have a tour or maybe even build a shrine/farm!

I'm in Sydney Australia but stay up fairly late (right now at least) and have plenty of American/European friends I manage to play other online games with. I prefer to generally play for several hours at a time in longer sessions rather than just little amounts but again whatever works best.

I just really enjoy building and taming a world with someone! My gf and a couple of real life friends used to play but no longer do so and I had a blast playing with them in the past.

If you're looking to start a new long term world and would appreciate or enjoy some help or an occasional/frequent visitor/helper hit me up!

I can chat on discord if you'd like and do have a Mic but don't like using it too much but am happy to do so to make things easy. I do play on a screen next to my gf who is often watching stuff though so sometimes using a Mic will not be ideal or will be annoying for you! 18+ ideally and would prefer playing with someone who is somewhat decent at the game but don't mind showing someone the ropes as long as you aren't brand new and aren't going to die of starvation every ten minutes :p

If this sounds like you please let me know and hopefully we can get a cool little world set up! 

Happy year of the Catcoon!!

Oh! I main Wigfrid generally but enjoy playing a bunch of characters so would be very happy playing Wormwood, Wortox or various other characters if you're planning on playing a combat centric character. I like getting the Celestial Portal setup and changing from time to time to really get the most out of character specific crafts or perks.

Help needed !!!
Do I Need to do crab king fight again to get the celestial sanctum? I did the fight didn’t fish out the celestial sanctum. Crab king has respwaned now. Took the cracked park back to pearl, will she give me pearl again? So we can fight crab king for the celestial event thing? Or is the sanctum still there under him? And we just kill hun normally?

Please help!!!!

12 minutes ago, Cosmodog said:

Help needed !!!
Do I Need to do crab king fight again to get the celestial sanctum? I did the fight didn’t fish out the celestial sanctum. Crab king has respwaned now. Took the cracked park back to pearl, will she give me pearl again? So we can fight crab king for the celestial event thing? Or is the sanctum still there under him? And we just kill hun normally?

Please help!!!!

you need to kill him again but it doesn't have to be pearled crab kind, 9 purple gems will do, and the fight is easier. 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:34 PM, lunarbunbun said:

Id be down to play. Im still fairly new to the game, however, I enjoy what I have played and I think being in a dedicated server would be really fun. Lmk if you'd like to team up. 

I've been a little busy but I'll likely be starting up a world soon hopefully with neverthenorm if we can find some mutual gaming time. Don't see why you wouldn't be able to join and help out =)

We can hopefully show you the ropes of mid to late gameplay.

Apologies for the late response. Shoot me your psn here or in a message.

Cheers 

2 hours ago, Cosmodog said:

Help needed !!!

Please help!!!!

If you've already beaten him pearled I'm sure you're fine to do so again but if you require help let me know and I'll help you knock him out again.

The idol should still be underneath him so you'll just need to fight him again normally with whatever gem combo.

Precraft the crane arm thingo (can't remember what it's called right now) so you can build it immediately when he dies to get the idol this time. Don't build it till after he's dead so it doesn't get in the way on your boat.

20 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

I've been a little busy but I'll likely be starting up a world soon hopefully with neverthenorm if we can find some mutual gaming time. Don't see why you wouldn't be able to join and help out =)

We can hopefully show you the ropes of mid to late gameplay.

Apologies for the late response. Shoot me your psn here or in a message.

Cheers 

If you've already beaten him pearled I'm sure you're fine to do so again but if you require help let me know and I'll help you knock him out again.

The idol should still be underneath him so you'll just need to fight him again normally with whatever gem combo.

Precraft the crane arm thingo (can't remember what it's called right now) so you can build it immediately when he dies to get the idol this time. Don't build it till after he's dead so it doesn't get in the way on your boat.

thank you so much. Have done celestial on my world but been a while and had completely forgotten :/ 

would love for you to come help !!!

i am on the PS5 EASTERN USA TIME. 

Help needed !!!

Please help!!!!

Archived