How could I get the Wilson Roseate skin?

I just wanted to know which ways I can get it. I know there’s trading on the steam version is there something like that for the ps4 version? Or am I gonna be grinding common items all the way up to spiffy for the chance of a Distinguished, and a chance it not being Wilson? 

On 1/11/2022 at 7:42 PM, EightRiver732 said:

Ahhh okay, I always saw wilson as the vanilla, wouldn’t get a rework cuz he’s so plain and simple. But I mean if he’s getting a rework then that’s better

No he’s getting a rework, you can tell when a character has been reworked when all their skins become unlocked for purchase in the game / free weaveable, and when they get their own unique Idle animation and Animated short.

I legit don’t get the people who say any character should remain unreworked and “Vanilla” because Klei can just add an option to world settings to spawn with no abilities, special perks and basic stats and THEN the character you choose to play while in this mode would be purely Cosmetic Only.

TL:DR- All characters can be as boring as Wilson if you disable their special abilities, perks & cons.

Yeah it's more or less been 99% confirmed Wilson is one of the last four reworks. 

Lots of people are being silly and claiming just cause Joe said oh and the last character "W..." that their main or favourite is getting another rework but it's very clear that the last four are Wicker, WX, Maxwell and Wilson, all of which have not had a rework at all (except Wickers book changes for RWYS which clearly don't count).

Archived