Translation to spanish

Hello.

I appreciate the personal translation into Spanish of some players, it's a great work for free and with a lot of effort for all the Spanish community of the game.

But I don't understand how it is possible that the second most spoken native language in the world has no official translation in the game. And even more so in this game, where a perfect understanding of what you are reading is essential.

I would be grateful if an official translation of the game into Spanish would be taken into consideration for the not too distant future.

Thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

5 hours ago, pepepardo said:

Hello.

I appreciate the personal translation into Spanish of some players, it's a great work for free and with a lot of effort for all the Spanish community of the game.

But I don't understand how it is possible that the second most spoken native language in the world has no official translation in the game. And even more so in this game, where a perfect understanding of what you are reading is essential.

I would be grateful if an official translation of the game into Spanish would be taken into consideration for the not too distant future.

Thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

russians want too that they lang is worlds first lang but so far they failed, also Germans want conquer the world as well with they lang but they failed too, and why you think that Spanish should be second lang? have Spanish todo something good that everyone have easy study that lang?  fact is English is everywhere, no matter what country you live you may meet him

5 hours ago, gabberworld said:

why you think that Spanish should be second lang?

From Wikipedia it is indeed the second-most spoken native language and fourth-most spoken language.

I guess this is about resource management inside Klei. Being supported by official means they have to make sure someone dedicated to translate all at least in every major update. As you may know, it takes a lot of time to keep the translation quality. I myself also spent a lot of time on DST translation mod so I know it is not a easy job. Let's hope they can get enough resources to do that. ;)

6 hours ago, DolphinWing said:

From Wikipedia it is indeed the second-most spoken native language and fourth-most spoken language.

I guess this is about resource management inside Klei. Being supported by official means they have to make sure someone dedicated to translate all at least in every major update. As you may know, it takes a lot of time to keep the translation quality. I myself also spent a lot of time on DST translation mod so I know it is not a easy job. Let's hope they can get enough resources to do that. ;)

actually Translation usually made for those who actually need that  not for those who is second and soo on. France for example is one of those because off poor school English teaching

Archived