Allow us yo use the dumbbells as a close range weapon

Eery

Hi, as the title says I think it's a good idea to be able to use the dumbbells as a close range weapon and be able to gain might instead of tossing them around, also make it so they have more durability (at least the gold and gem one) and of course make it so only wolfgang can use them, like an exclusive weapon. I'm not asking to remove how u currently can gain might with them, I'm just suggesting to be able to gain might fighting with them, for example if I'm in the middle of a boss fight, I just need to quickly switch to the dumbbell, hit the boss a few times to recover might and then switch back to my dark sword or ham bat and continue.

The throwing dumbell idea could really be expanded upon, I like it because it's distinct from the slingshot and Abigail. In addition I think a set of items in the hand slot that slow the character down (but not Wolfgang) in the same way the piggyback does would allow Wolfgang's strength to be depicted and applied to other tasks such as resource gathering. The items don't even need to be Wolfgang exclusive. Wolfgang is dying for some way to support the team outside of combat. 

Archived