please help

i recently found out that you are suppose to get wormwood if you own the hamlet dlc but i didnt get wormwood even tho i have owned the hamlet dlc i am on playstation if anyone have any idea of how to get it please let me know i dont have wormwood unlocked yet

Well, first, you have to get a steam account. Then, you gotta buy DST and DS on Steam. After that, all that's left to do is buy the Hamlet DLC on Steam and voila! You'll be the proud owner of one (1) Essential Wormwood, depositing directly into your Steam Inventory.

Unfortunately the Console versions of the game do not get this feature, it is a PC exclusive perk.. And if you bought the Hamlet in hopes of unlocking wormwood and that’s the only reason you bought the Hamlet- you will be disappointed, but if you bought the Hamlet to enjoy & play the Hamlet then you will be okay just saving up spools to unlock wormwood in DST.

The TL:DR- PC Exclusive Feature us console players don’t get.

50 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Well, first, you have to get a steam account. Then, you gotta buy DST and DS on Steam. After that, all that's left to do is buy the Hamlet DLC on Steam and voila! You'll be the proud owner of one (1) Essential Wormwood, depositing directly into your Steam Inventory.

lol i will get on that right away

33 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Unfortunately the Console versions of the game do not get this feature, it is a PC exclusive perk.. And if you bought the Hamlet in hopes of unlocking wormwood and that’s the only reason you bought the Hamlet- you will be disappointed, but if you bought the Hamlet to enjoy & play the Hamlet then you will be okay just saving up spools to unlock wormwood in DST.

The TL:DR- PC Exclusive Feature us console players don’t get.

ya i bought hamlet to play it i just found out about the wormwood so i thought i was missing out thx for the help

Archived