DLC idea - Gravitas campaign

I know everyone loves the freedom of ONI but what about adding actual campaign that evolves around gravitas lore. This DLC would be a set of scenarios that would lead us to present moment. These scenarios would obviously have fixed maps with limited crew ( no printer obviously ) and certain limitations depending on scenario. Here are few examples:

1.Mining rescue operation. You land a emergency crew on a asteroid with collapsed mine that have trapped miners inside, time is limited.

2.Fusion reactor meltdown. Explosion inside space research station destroyed system that provides liquid hydrogen and oxygen, you got few scientists to fix it before reactor melts

3.Solar flare.  Every day temperature is rising and distant colony needs to survive until it passes away ( or reverse scenario its getting colder )

4.Managers nightmare. Every 10 cycles you get list of resources/items that you need to provide for landing transport rocket if you fail you are fired.To make things worse every night a saboteur shows up and destroys one random facility and teleports back to unknown location. Schedule is set and disabled for this mission.

5.Top secret. Group of Soldiers sent to retrieve alien technology. The asteroid is full of hostile alien creatures that breed rapidly and can slowly dig through any block.

For completing scenarios you would get gravitas reskins of existing building blocks (tile,mesh tiles,airflow tile etc.),doors,drywall etc.

I was thinking of something related to Gravitas lore. I wrote some ideas in another thread. I think it would be cool to have a set of missions. Maybe it could be similar to DS with it`s adventure mode. Imagine we find the temporal bow - the source of all the destruction and activate it to go back in time and try to fix it. We might get control over a set of dupes to do certain tasks. Each getting harder as we progress. Could be stuff you listed but maybe in a controlled scenario (like in Portal) where completing the task lets you move further.

Archived