Ability to change duplicant shirt color / clothing screen

I was just thinking about this. Sometimes I can't even tell dupes apart or where someone is. Rather then hats based purely on their job why not just give us a ton of hats to work with and let us choose? We can individualize the dupe and make them easier to find.

Personally i`d preefer if the dupes could be grouped and each group could be assigned a suit color. Then each group would appear in the priority/premissions/schedule screens so you can assign all of them to everything they need in one click.

On 11/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, Slightquills said:

I was just thinking about this. Sometimes I can't even tell dupes apart or where someone is. Rather then hats based purely on their job why not just give us a ton of hats to work with and let us choose ranboo shirts? We can individualize the dupe and make them easier to find.

In short, you would create a mask for just the shirt, then using that mask, adjust the hue, and maybe the levels as well.

On 11/7/2021 at 12:51 PM, Sasza22 said:

Personally i`d preefer if the dupes could be grouped and each group could be assigned a suit color. Then each group would appear in the priority/premissions/schedule screens so you can assign all of them to everything they need in one click.

"I don't understand why every time I switch Stinky to a red shirt, like thirty seconds later he does something stupid and falls in magma or something..."

Archived