cookbook with modifications or something similar (5/11/2021) issue resolved

first of all, I am using google translator in case you see any spelling errors

I want you to notice: recent recipes

94220671_Capturadepantalla(4).thumb.png.d393b73d569633758eed9c4576ea4b74.png

all the ingredients follow an order:

one of the ingredients, onion, potato, potato but there is one that does not follow that order and it is the green mushroom

no matter how much you change the order of the recipe, it will always come out in that order

The worst thing is that it not only happens to me in the mashed potato, but also in many other recipes

this is more aesthetic than anything else but to be able to change the cookbook in some way, it would be great

5 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

My concern with the cookbook is that it be given more practical use, and allow other players without recipes to view the recipes of the one who crafted a cookbook

I wanted that ever since the cookbook came out lol. IIRC, the community didn't generally agree with that idea, but I certainly do.

It would also help new players if after making a dish 3 times with a different recipe each time, they would able to see the actual food values for the dish as well as their recent recipes.

15 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

My concern with the cookbook is that it be given more practical use, and allow other players without recipes to view the recipes of the one who crafted a cookbook

thanks for answering, but that doesn't answer my question

10 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

I wanted that ever since the cookbook came out lol. IIRC, the community didn't generally agree with that idea, but I certainly do.

It would also help new players if after making a dish 3 times with a different recipe each time, they would able to see the actual food values for the dish as well as their recent recipes.

doesn't answer that to my question either

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

Fair. I'm not sure why it does that. I'd say that it displays the ingredients in alphabetical order, but I have no clue how to change that

I know, the only thing I found was a video of someone tapping the game files for the cookbook to fully reboot, I tried it and it didn't work

7 hours ago, lbenditos said:

snip

I apologize, i was not able to notice your question in the original post, and assumed you wanted more suggestions to tweak the cookbook.

As for your concern, i'm also of @Dr. Safety's observation that it's alphabetical order. Garlic, Green Mushroom and Potato are in alphabetical order, and most of the other examples which come before Garlic (Eggplant, Durian, Banana, Cactus) also start with letters that precede Garlic's G.

8 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I apologize, i was not able to notice your question in the original post, and assumed you wanted more suggestions to tweak the cookbook.

As for your concern, i'm also of @Dr. Safety's observation that it's alphabetical order. Garlic, Green Mushroom and Potato are in alphabetical order, and most of the other examples which come before Garlic (Eggplant, Durian, Banana, Cactus) also start with letters that precede Garlic's G.

My fault, the previous photo published, it was not understood much, look again I just replaced it

and put its theory to the test but it is not like that, as you can see here:

236708107_Capturadepantalla(5).thumb.png.22da0ca0251ad7dc268befc18048f4e5.png

the ingredients of the cookbook are shown according to the order of how you cook in the crock pot, and the green mushroom (of the other photo, not this one) continues to stay in that order no matter how long you cook it again in the order I want them to remain

8 minutes ago, lbenditos said:

My fault, the previous photo published, it was not understood much, look again I just replaced it

and put its theory to the test but it is not like that, as you can see here:

236708107_Capturadepantalla(5).thumb.png.22da0ca0251ad7dc268befc18048f4e5.png

the ingredients of the cookbook are shown according to the order of how you cook in the crock pot, and the green mushroom (of the other photo, not this one) continues to stay in that order no matter how long you cook it again in the order I want them to remain

It's still in alphabetical order. If you replace the green cap with, lets say a tomato, it would be in the order of Meat, Meat, Monster Meat, Tomato, as shown below:
image.png.b7a943c51b987bf625b891f9bdda464a.png

7 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

It's still in alphabetical order. If you replace the green cap with, lets say a tomato, it would be in the order of Meat, Meat, Monster Meat, Tomato, as shown below:
image.png.b7a943c51b987bf625b891f9bdda464a.png

you are right I just checked and it is so, I could not understand the previous messages but when you sent the image my mind cleared, you solved my question, thank you very much

Archived