Klei Halloween 2021 Event Submissions - Day 4

7 hours ago, JoeW said:

I hope you take this as a compliment, but the Wurt art is really good and a lot more detailed than the rest of the image. It's entirely possible that it looks like a copy / paste thing and not original art. If you submit again we'll take it. 

JoeW, I've already tried to resend. It didn't work out for me, because my work has already been accepted. I just wasn't given a skin.

8 hours ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

If it says it's been accepted that's really weird. After it's accepted you should've gotten the skin right away. I got mine accepted and received the skin within an hour of submitting it. As long as it says it went through, I guess just hold tight and wait until they get through to you? IDK man. The skin doesn't come in a chest or anything, but you'd see it on transactions page and in recent discoveries in-game.

No, nothing like that. I went into the game and looked at transactions.

• Sad Dupe 1

Psssst, Klei! Will you look over here for one moment please? Thank you!

Sooooo here's the thing, you guys did give me Halloween skins, which made me super happy, thank you! But my problem is that my submission was in none of these pages, it is the one wishing happy birthday for Maxwell. Is it possible that I've accidently clicked on: "not share my art " button? If that's the case, can I submit it again? Or maybe you accidently have forgotten to share it? :D (Which I doubt you did, it is most likely my careless self!)

I'd appreciate it if you reply <3
Here is the art:

Klei Holloween 2021.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stray.Kat said:

Sooooo here's the thing, you guys did give me Halloween skins, which made me super happy, thank you! But my problem is that my submission was in none of these pages, it is the one wishing happy birthday for Maxwell. Is it possible that I've accidently clicked on: "not share my art " button? If that's the case, can I submit it again? Or maybe you accidently have forgotten to share it? :D (Which I doubt you did, it is most likely my careless self!)

Here is the art:

They have thousands of jobs! If they had posted everything, it would have taken a lot of time and pages. You see, my job was accepted too. But it was not posted, nor given a skin!

4 minutes ago, senkhat said:

They have thousands of jobs! If they had posted everything, it would have taken a lot of time and pages. You see, my job was accepted too. But it was not posted, nor given a skin!

How do you know if it got accepted? 

Edited by Dollmaker

4 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

Well i was hoping to make something more fancy but i got sick and i basically made it at the last hours.

Here it is, Anime version of Lureplant Wendy. 

image.thumb.png.ffc856988e06fb393081a240575d4c49.png

(I just uploaded it to the Submissions, dunno how long it will take to get accept it.)

Are you sure you put this in the right place? It will take you a long time to get the job accepted. And you need to hope that you will be given a skin... No, they gave it out to everyone, but it's probably such a trouble with me.

Edited by senkhat

3 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

Yeah that link with the rules and everything. 

Also, i already noticed my stupid mistake that i now have to fix, like i said, was sick and had to rush it. 

I see you have Klei Halloween 2011 written there. Is this by any chance the wrong mistake?

1 minute ago, senkhat said:

I see you have Klei Halloween 2011 written there. Is this by any chance the wrong mistake?

Yup.

Im just an idiot, but again, was sick and had a lot of headaches 

If you want proof its mine here the fixed version:

Wendy.thumb.jpeg.095778112dbda735b4328f076b095d2a.jpeg

Edited by Dollmaker
  • Health 2

1 minute ago, Dollmaker said:

Havent gotten one so far, i just had to resent the drawing due to the fix. 

It's a pity, I just didn't get it either. I sent it a long time ago, the job was accepted, but the skin is not issued.

• Sad Dupe 1

1 minute ago, Dollmaker said:

Dunno if my drawing got accepted.

Do you get some message or something? 

Look, if you sent an application today or last night, most likely your application was not accepted. I went to the site where I need to send the application, tried to send it again and was informed that one of my jobs had already been accepted.

Just now, senkhat said:

Look, if you sent an application today or last night, most likely your application was not accepted. I went to the site where I need to send the application, tried to send it again and was informed that one of my jobs had already been accepted.

In my case it said i already summited one (the messed up one) and allowed me to resend it.

If yours told you it already got accepted it means you should get a skin, that may be a mess up, try contacting support maybe? 

2 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

In my case it said i already summited one (the messed up one) and allowed me to resend it.

If yours told you it already got accepted it means you should get a skin, that may be a mess up, try contacting support maybe? 

Well, where should I write? Which link to follow? I just don't come here on the forums that often. I will write to them to find out about the skin.

Just now, senkhat said:

Well, where should I write? Which link to follow? I just don't come here on the forums that often. I will write to them to find out about the skin.

I think Contact Support is at the very top of the website.

Idk that much, not that experienced either. 

I have a major problem with this event. I say right away, all the following dates that I will say were Moscow time. On the morning of October 29, around 8-11 a.m., I posted my work for the competition (you can see it below). I knew that the work would be accepted the next day and I would probably see it on October 30 along with Day 2. I was wrong. My job wasn't there. I wrote, they answered me. They promised to sort it out if my work would not be on Day 3. There was no work on Day 3. I tried to write, but there was no answer (because it was night Pacific time). Now about the 4th day. On the evening of November 1 (Moscow time, of course), I saw that Day 4 had already been posted. My work was not there again. I talked to the participants and they told me to try to send the work again - it was not possible, because my work had already been accepted. The following picture comes out: My picture was not shown anywhere (After all, Klei still has a lot of art), the skin was not issued, and the work was accepted (as I understand it, quite a long time ago). Klei, this won't do. Thank you in advance, Klei.

Вурт новый арт хэллоуин 2020 для клеи.jpg

Edited by senkhat

3 minutes ago, senkhat said:

I have a major problem with this event. I say right away, all the following dates that I will say were Moscow time. On the morning of October 29, around 8-11 a.m., I posted my work for the competition (you can see it below). I knew that the work would be accepted the next day and I would probably see it on October 30 along with Day 2. I was wrong. My job wasn't there. I wrote, they answered me. They promised to sort it out if my work would not be on Day 3. There was no work on Day 3. I tried to write, but there was no answer (because it was night Pacific time). Now about the 4th day. On the evening of November 1 (Moscow time, of course), I saw that Day 4 had already been posted. My work was not there again. I talked to the participants and they told me to try to send the work again - it was not possible, because my work had already been accepted. The following picture comes out: My picture was not shown anywhere (After all, Klei still has a lot of art), the skin was not issued, and the work was accepted (as I understand it, quite a long time ago). Klei, this won't do. Thank you in advance, Klei.

Вурт новый арт хэллоуин 2020 для клеи.jpg

Hey mine just got accepted, got the most fabulous costume. 

557456896_ScreenShot2021-11-01at11_54_58PM.png.e235b52b5a4446e9690ef2d8e299092a.png

• Like 1

If your art was already accepted, you already got your item and you cannot submit again. You should check your transaction page - that will show if you got the items. If you didn't get items, send me a DM with your Klei User id and I can check

https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

Not all images that were submitted and accepted will show up on the forums. 

1 hour ago, Stray.Kat said:

Here is the art:

It's possible you clicked to not share - send me a DM with your Klei User ID and I can check. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JoeW said:

If your art was already accepted, you already got your item and you cannot submit again. You should check your transaction page - that will show if you got the items. If you didn't get items, send me a DM with your Klei User id and I can check

https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

Not all images that were submitted and accepted will show up on the forums. 

It's possible you clicked to not share - send me a DM with your Klei User ID and I can check. 

Thanks for the response, will send it right away. 

Nobody spoke about this so had to make an account
I'm pretty sure the image on page 43 was just edited by someone. It was originally made by ZombiDJ, but the watermark was edited (you can see the way it was scribbled compared to the original). I honestly doubt it was the artist themselves, I mean reusing and editing your own drawing, so yeah

IPxPO2yCnozxMSwt3RsLocxxJAdi3NZZ_20211031T140515.jpeg

wilson.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 5

Хоть у меня не было времени до конца приема заявок, рисунок выложу здесь. Вдруг они примут. Я надеюсь, что вы простите мою ошибку и сможете принять мою работу «Тыквенный Честер». If you need proof that this is my drawing , I can attach a piece of paper with the inscription

IMG_20211102_194653.jpg

Edited by IhateADS
  • Like 4